Ban

Ihr wurdet von Unseren GameServern verbannt?
Hier könnt Ihr Stellung nehmen oder Infos von den Admins bekommen.
Bitte erstellt für jeden Bann ein eigenes Thema!
Pöbeleien werden kommentarlos gelöscht!

Moderator: Aycaramba81

Forum rules
Bitte erstellt für jeden Bann ein eigenes Thema!
Pöbeleien werden kommentarlos gelöscht!

Ban

Postby bolderiz49 on Tuesday 19. June 2018, 12:16

Hello to you guys

I do not understand why I'm ban while I'm not playing for at least 1 year !!! :evil:
I'm on vacation and to replay it falus I contact EA gaime because my username and my password does not work anymore
So I can not play any server! my username is :D bolderiz49 :D

Thank you
bolderiz49

Re: Ban

Postby Skaven on Tuesday 19. June 2018, 15:37

I looked at your ban. You were warned by our admin judge that you should pay attention to your tone in the chat. If you have not done so, the system will give you a temp. given by 7 days. I've read your statements in the chat times. You should have a different tone to other people. Something with more respect! "Negre" is a deeply haunted word for us! Therefore, I am pleased to inform you that you now have a perm ban
Skaven
OberstLeutnant
OberstLeutnant

Postby bolderiz49 on Wednesday 20. June 2018, 11:01

Ok these note my day I do not play I'm at work I'm 44 years old so I'm going to see if the friends of my child not play my games ok

What is is a pity that I'm on vacation so I could have played my good these as his
bolderiz49

Postby Skaven on Wednesday 20. June 2018, 18:22

Do you know how often we hear this? "That was not me, that was my brother ... my sister ... a bro ... my cat was running over the keyboard, just better back up the calculator and watch out for who is starting such a game Battlefield is not suitable for every age group
Skaven
OberstLeutnant
OberstLeutnant

Postby bolderiz49 on Thursday 21. June 2018, 12:38

Skaven wrote:Do you know how often we hear this? "That was not me, that was my brother ... my sister ... a bro ... my cat was running over the keyboard, just better back up the calculator and watch out for who is starting such a game Battlefield is not suitable for every age group

OK good games then
bolderiz49

Return to Appeal your Ban - Beschwerden & Stellungnahmen zum Bann